Saturday 5 July 2008

It's been a long time since I last wrote on here. No, I didn't forget my blog, I was just thinking. Thinking again and again about many things in my life; people, countries, studies, jobs, hobbies, ways of life.

I've been thinking about people changing. Some people change, some people will never change. We sometimes change without realizing it. It is just a natural sequence. We tend to become either better or worse, but we never remain the same. We are sinking in the sea of our ego and loneliness. We don't understand other people, we don't care about understanding them. We hide behind our masks, and let other people think they know us. But we don't even know ourselves.

I live in Athens, Greece for the last ten months. I haven't got used to it yet. I just hate it. I don't like Greek reality and I don't like most of the Greeks; they're too fake for me. Uff, enough with grumping atm!

It's summer now, I wish I was in Helsinki once again, but this year has been so different. I remember myself on 5th of July, one year ago. I was so so lost. I didn't know what I wanted, who I was. I could only feel hatred, and sorrow. Hmm, I still feel the same, perhaps for different reasons... but this doesn't really matter. Does it? In the end, how have I really changed? Do I REALLY know what I want from my life? Do I REALLY know which people I want in my life? I only know I'd rather live in Helsinki or Tampere, but it seems it's not in my power anymore.

Who knows what is gonna happen in the summer of 2009. I hope I won't still feel hatred for that Scottish bitch. I hope she will be really tortured and regret what she did to me.

Cheers,

EviLiNia.

No comments: