Friday 29 August 2008

Old schoolmates

A while ago, I created a profile on Facebook. In the start, it was mostly for the fun; applications, tests, music, etc. I found some people, some people found me, and that was sweet. BUT, later old schoolmates starting sending out friend requests. Classmates I didn't speak to since 11 or 17 years old. People who didn't give a dime for me, and I didn't care at all about them. I know that they want to be my "friends" just because they are ignorant and arrogant victims of their vain curiosity (like most of the Greeks), but I don't think I'll ever get this idiosyncracy.

People who treated me bad now want to be called my friends. Can anyone give me any other reason than the one I stated above? I was in a private well-known school, and I was the black sheep, because I used to listen to metal music, I used to wear black clothes, and I used to dye my hair black (while I was a natural blonde). No need to mention, that I started the trend, and everyone started dying their hair black. But still, not many people would talk to me. I would talk to even less. I suffered from BPD, no one had a single idea what was going on in my life, but they'd criticize. And these people want to be my friends.

Come on, dudes... Get a life. I did great in my life, but I can't help but wondering... Do you have one?

1 comment:

Anne said...

That's facebook in a nutshell...